We are an Australian company with the objective to launch a newly-branded alternative investment marketplace in Asia connecting sophisticated &; HNW investors to asset-backed investment opportunities with targeted returns of 7-25%, across multiple asset classes - Asia will be the focus region for the new operation with ultimate plans to establish regional representative offices.
Private Lending Finance Consultant - Business Development:
• Australian private capital marketplace looking to further expand their capital channels throughout Asia and Europe
• Opportunity to join a progressive business specialising in the high growth area of private lending!
• Highly rewarding income potential
Our client has a focus on asset-based loan transactions with particular emphasis on alternative assets with a short to medium term and with a clearly defined risk mitigation structure. Our client partners with sophisticated investors such as corporate investors and high net worth individuals and provides finance to borrowers that the traditional banks would generally avoid.
Our client continues to attract a strong pipeline of asset-based loan transactions through their extensive network and strategic partners. It is this growing pipeline of quality deal flow that allows our client to identify quality transactions for their private marketplace members warranting an additional Private Lending Finance Consultant to join their team.
Due to the current demand for private money loans, our client is now seeking to expand within their marketplace access to private investors. If you believe that you could introduce private lending as an investment class please contact us.
Your position as the successful candidate will be to drive private finance through channel marketplace/partner relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
• Establishing relationships with private investor groups whilst nurturing existing relationships
• Networking with through a range of platforms such as private events and seminars
• Introducing private lending as an investment class
• Building relationships through referral networks
• Developing industry contacts with agents, accountants and financiers etc.
• Developing client and consultant relationships
Our ideal candidate would have the following:
• Minimum 2 years' experience as an investment intermediary
• Relationships with marketing groups or channel partners
• An ability to foster new relationships through strong business development activity
• High level of motivation and drive to succeed
• Ability to work on CRM software and platforms
• Experience presenting at events and seminars
• A goal to be the 'capital partnership' between sophisticated investor clients and highly vetted private lending opportunities
* An initial package that includes retainer and expenses will be considered for the right candidate. Our client is looking for the person that is driven not by the size of the retainer but by income potential that the private lending marketplace is offering all participants.
*Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers