You will be part of the largest, independent process transformation companies in the world.
As a bilingual Customer Support Consultant for Online shopping website, you will provide first class customer service clients via phone and e-mail. You are also expected to:
• Assist customers primarily via Japanese (Nihonggo) language
• Use provided tools and resources to resolve customer issues
• Adhere to client-defined processes and procedures and company policies
• Meet or exceed minimum requirements for productivity, availability and quality requirements
• Ensure proper documentation of activities in the client tool pertaining to customer problems, requests and
•Working experiences; fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
•Working knowledge on Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent Japanese (Nihongo) written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate English proficiency skills
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Able to work in shifts (Night shift required)
• Willing to work in Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for at least 6 months.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers