favorite this postYøung l@dyboy for ü :’> (jln pdu mlysia)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
3. Believing that men have no discretion when it comes to sex. If I was as cute as you, I’d think that too ;)
4. Treating guys like children. Sometimes when we get emotional it’s hard for us to feel safe, thanks for playing the mother role when we need it.
5. Putting guys in lose-lose situations. When you ask questions like “am I fat”, we know you just want a hug, and it’s cute the way you ask for it ;)
6. Thinking that they’re queens. You are a queen. A benevolent, generous, kind, loving queen, and I love that I get to share this kingdom with you.
7. Passive Aggression. When you get snarky and pouty, it’s such a beautiful invitation to rip your clothes off ;)
8. Being the worst decision-makers. Thank god you let me be the leader I was born to be. I love that you trust me enough to do this for you.
9. Expecting guys to pick up on subtle hints. As men, the better we get at tuning into subtlety, the more that skill will serve us in life. Thank you for the free training.
10. Assuming that guys are mad when they’re just zoning out. Thanks for not giving up on us when we zone out. Sometimes we are definitely mad and are unaware of what’s going on inside ourselves.
11. Taking from their man’s plate of food. What a cute act of love.
12. How they treat each other. Girls fighting is sexy.
13. Sexually harassing guys. Damn girl… I love how forward you are ;)
14. Burying themselves in their phones. Awwww, I know you’d rather be with me… let me take that phone away from you for just a second… put your hands here instead ;)
15. Talking during a movie. Your way of saying you love me.
16. Painting their eyebrows. I appreciate how good you want to look for me, and I think you’re sexy even without make up.
17. Expecting every gay guy to be her best friend. Who wouldn’t love your cute, sexy ass?
18. Treating sex like a gift they give to men. Sex is a gift we give each other. Thanks for seeing it in such a beautiful light.
19. Reckless feet behavior in the car. You just want to be all over me, huh? ;)
20. Trying to play-fight with another guy. I love letting you win ;)
21. Getting mad because guys don’t read between your lines. When you get angry all I hear is you want to have sex.
22. Not knowing how to take compliments. I love how shy you act sometimes.
23. Fake tanning. I know you want to look good for me, and this gives me the chance to tell you how much I love you, even when you don’t tan or put on make-up.
24. Waking their man up. You wanna have sex?
25. Being a hypocrite. So am I! Let’s be human together
26. That weird pout with their mouths. So cute. SO cute.
27. Not being able to complete a thought. Because you really just want them to end in us making out.
28. Hogging the bed then denying it. I love it when we snuggle wrestle in bed.
29. Believing that their periods are free passes to be an ass. Express yourself girl! I appreciate it when you don’t hold back.
30. Playing silly games. I love your games
31. Believing that guys can’t get hurt. We really are strong, thank you for seeing us for who we are.
32. Not knowing what they’re asking for. Gosh, this is so cute. I love it when girls are confused and I get to help them.
33. Not believing in themselves. I believe in you. I understand that there is a lot of negativity out there, and some of it comes from us guys. I understand you have insecurities, I do too. The most beautiful moment for me is when you don’t see yourself as the incredible, loveable, warm, powerful woman that you are… and I get to show you that’s exactly who you are.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers